Are you ready? 8 weeks to go and 2019 moves over for 2020. The next weeks are filled with festivities regardless of what you celebrate or how, for sure there will be FOOD, FRIENDS and FAMILY.
I have pulled out all the Christmas decoration boxes this weekend and have been test-cooking festive meals for a while now, so I can share with you some festive, scrumptious recipes for meat lovers and vegetable exclusives.
Let’s get ready to ENJOY and not be overwhelmed this holiday season!
If you are hosting a party at home, here 6 jobs to tackle now:
- Take inventory of the bar and wine cellar and stock up.
- Create the festive, seasonal menu keeping in mind dietary restrictions of your guests.
- Order any specific ingredients needed to safe time.
- Write your checklist all the way up to the arrival of your guests. ( click HERE to download my helpful checklist)
- Plan to decorate step by step indoor and out doors leading up to the party, including how you will decorate the table.
- Select table cloth, napkins, plates, bowls, glasses, silverware to serve and clean if needed.
If you are invited to join festivities, here 6 foodie hostess/host gifts to stock up now:
- a set of sustainable and eco-friendly brushes, dishwasher soap, dishtowels and wash clothes.
- a range of exclusive olive oils
- a personalized eco-cotton shopper bag
- non-plastic, reusable food wraps or containers
- a set of 8 festive eco-cotton napkins
- a basket full of seasonal organic fruit and preserves
I am looking forward to the festive season, my favourite part of the year!
Written and photographed by Sandra Slawinski without commercial deals.