My bit size veggie tacos
Yield 12 mini tacos
- 12 small tortilla disc of 9 cm, or tacos shells
- 50 gr kidney beans, cooked
- 1/4 radicchio lettuce, chopped
- 80 gr cheddar, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Add a dollop of sour cream to the tortilla, season with salt and pepper.
- Top with spoon of kidney beans, add some radicchio and cheddar cheese.
- Fold and place in oven dish and repeat.
- In pre-heated oven at 180 C, let the cheese melt and tortillas crisp up for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Plate up and scatter the green onions over the tacos, a little more cheese and serve with lime wedge.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/uncategorized/my-bite-size-veggie-tacos-for-two/