My winter white pizza with leeks and potatoes
Yield 4 portions
- 1 shop bought or home-made pizza dough
- 1 leek, cleaned and chopped
- 4-6 medium size potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 50 g ricotta cheese
- 50 gr grated cheese like parmesan or gruyere
- 1 burrata or mozarella
- handful of pea shoots or fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- Roll out the pizza dough and cover with back of a spoon with ricotta cheese.
- Layer potato slices ( blanch if needed), and cut leeks. Top with grated cheese and mozzarella chunks.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in pre heated oven 200C for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Serve with some tossed fresh pea shoots or thyme.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/winter/my-winter-white-pizza-with-potatoes-and-leeks/