My vegetable and venison stew
Yield 2 portions
- 400 gr venison cuts for stewing, cut in 3 cm chunks
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 20 gr butter, unsalted
- 6 small button onions, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced
- fresh rosemary
- 3 baie leaves
- 1 liter beef or game stock
- 200 ml red wine
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, dust with the flour.
- Add the butter to the pan and brown the meat on all sides.
- Add vegetables, herbs wine and stock and simmer on a low heat for about 1 hour until the venison is tender and the stock has reduced.
- Serve with mash potatoes.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/winter/my-winter-veg-and-venison-stew/