My mango and dill coleslaw
Yield 4 portions
- 1/2 white cabbage, shredded finely ( cut in julienne)
- 2 ripe mango, cut in matchsticks or julienne
- 1/2 bustle of fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 table spoon vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Toss the shredded cabbage and cut mango in a bowl, add the dill leaves.
- In a jar add olive oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper and shake.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well. Let sit for a bit and serve.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/winter/a-simple-winter-salad-of-mango-white-cabbage-and-dill/