My rice pudding with spices and passion fruit
Yield 4 portions
- 450 milk, whole
- 25 gr caster sugar
- 2 vanilla beans
- 100 gr rice, short grain like risotto rice
- 1 tea spoon turmeric, ground
- 1 tea spoon cardamom, ground
- 4 passion fruits
- add to a cat iron pan the milk, sugar, vanilla, rice and spices. Bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook in pre heated oven at 150C for 10 minutes. Remove and stir.
- Remove vanilla beans, serve chilled, Luke warm or warm in individual bowls with passion fruit.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/vegetarian/my-rice-pudding-with-spices-and-passion-fruit/