My sun-filled Nicoise salad
Yield 4 portions
- 2 eggs, hardboiled with soft yolk
- 100 gr small potatoes like grenaille
- 200 gr green beans, steamed
- 10 radishes
- a few salad leaves
- 1 tomato sliced or small cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 6 anchovies filets
- 1 table spoon butter or olive oil
- for the vinaigrette: 2 table spoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon mustard, 1 teaspoon honey or agave, pinch of salt.
- Slice the washed radishes in half and toss them fore a few minutes in a sauté pan with some butter or olive oil and reserve.
- Put all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a jar and shake to combine.
- Place on a platter the salad leaves, green beans, radishes, tomatoes, potatoes and anchovies. Peel the eggs and add them to the plate. Serve with the vinaigrette.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/summer/my-sun-filled-nicoise-salad/