My tomato relish
Yield 1 jar
- 6 large juicy tomatoes peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 hot pepper, seeded and chopped
- 30 ml white wine vinegar
- 30 gr brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a stainless steel pan, bring to a boil and stir well.
- Reduce the heat, and let simmer till it thickens and occasionally stir.
- Leave to cool and serve on hotdogs. Or proceed to store in sterilized pots with lid.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/summer/my-summery-hotdogs-with-a-coriander-twist-2/