My summer veg and fruit gazpacho
Yield 4 portions
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 tomatoes or equivalent depending availability
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 watermelon, diced
- 1/2 bustle flat parsley
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Slice the tomatoes in half and lay in a baking dish, add the diced onion and radishes. Roast for 15 minutes in preheated oven at 180C. Remove and let cool.
- In blender, blitz the diced cucumber, watermelon and parsley. Add the cooled tomatoes, onion and radishes. Add the cumin, blitz to combine.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper ( more cumin if preferred) and serve cold with toasted bread.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/summer/my-summer-veg-and-fruit-gazpacho/