My stuffed oven-roasted courgettes and tomatoes
Yield 2 portions
- 2 mini-bowl courgettes, cored ( use the removed core in soups)
- handful cherry tomatoes to oven-dry
- 2 medium size tomatoes to oven-roast
- 2 medium size tomatoes to use fresh
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence mixture
- olive oil & vinegar
- salt and pepper
- How to oven-dry tomatoes, see recipe here.
- Place cored courgettes in oven tray with a splash of olive oil and season with herbs de Provence, salt and pepper and roast in pre-heated oven at 180C for 35 to 45 min, depending on size.
- Place 2 tomatoes to oven roast in oven tray with a splash of olive oil and roast pre-heated oven at 180C for 35 to 45 min, depending on size. When remove from oven, dice in large pieces.
- Slice a tomato thinly like carpaccio and place on plate. Dice the other tomato in small cubes end reserve. Add a splash of olive oil and vinegar. Season both with salt, pepper and herbs de Provence.
- To plate: mix the fresh and roasted tomatoes diced pieces in a small bowl and fill the roasted courgettes. Place the stuffed courgettes on the plate with tomato carpaccio and add some oven-dried tomatoes and serve.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/summer/my-stuffed-oven-roasted-courgettes-and-tomatoes-3-ways/