My one-pan oven roasted cherry chicken with rosemary
Yield 4 portions
- 4 chicken thighs
- 400 gr cherries
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- for the marinade: 6 tablespoons olive oil, 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon agave syrup or honey, salt and pepper.
- 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- In a jar add the ingredients for the marinade and shake. Taste and adjust if needed.
- In a bowl add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, add the chopped shallot and the marinade. Let sit in the fridge for minimum 1 hour to overnight.
- De-pit the cherries, Remove the chicken thighs from the bowl into a cast iron pan. Add the marinade and the cherries. Add a few rosemary leaves.
- Roast in pre heated oven at 180C for 20 to 30 minutes depending the size and cut of the chicken.
- Serve immediately with some more fresh rosemary sprinkled on top.
by Sandra Slawinski on www.leeksandhighheels.com
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/summer/my-one-pan-oven-roasted-cherry-chicken-with-rosemary/