My Korean spicy Cod
- 100 gr cod fillet (as main course 150-200 gr), deboned with skin
- 50 gr rice noodles
- 50 gr shitake mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 chili pepper, finely diced
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 small bok choy, sliced lengthwise
- 1 pak Korean seaweed snacks (sheets)
- 10 gr toasted sesame seeds
- 1 table spoon sesame oil
- 1 table spoon agave syrup
- 1 table spoon miso paste
- 1 table spoon of fresh pink pepper corns
- Blanch the bok choy in boiling water and drain. Heat some oil in pan and add the bok choy, (you can add garlic if you like) cook while stirring for about 5 minutes and reserve.
- Steam the fish till just cooked ( I used the microwave), reserve. Pour boiling water on the noodles as per packet instructions and drain and reserve. Heat some oil in pan, fry off the mushrooms till tender.
- To make the sauce: add to a bowl the miso, agave, chili, pepper corns, scallions, sesame seeds and sesame oil, mix with a fork.
- To plate layer some box choy, noodles, mushrooms and cod. Top the cod with the crispy seaweed and drizzle the sauce over.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/summer/my-korean-inspired-spicy-cod-and-brussels-k-shop-pop-up/