My mint syrup
Yield 250 ml
- 1 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Rinse and clean the mint, chop the stems and tear the leaves.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the sugar, let dissolve while stirring.
- Add the mint and bring to a boil for a few minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let it steep till it is at room temperature.
- Sieve the mixture and store in airtight ( sterilized) bottle in the fridge up to a month.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/summer/my-fresh-mint-syrup-and-hercule-poirot/