My vegan polenta with red vegetables
Yield 4 potions
- 1 pack of polenta
- 1 radicchio, shredded
- 1 bustle radishes
- 4 red onions
- 1 lemon, juiced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel the red onions, slice in half lengthwise, don't cut the bottom ( this will hold them together). Drizzle olive oil in baking dish, lay onions cut down, season with salt and paper, some more olive oil. Roast in pre heated oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Wash the radishes, cut in half lengthwise and leave 1 leaf per half. Heat olive oil in on stick pan, fry the radishes till coloured. Reserve.
- Toss the radicchio is some lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the polenta as per packet instructions. Season with salt and pepper. Add more water if the polenta is to dry.
- Dress the polenta with red onions, radishes and radicchio. Add splash of olive oil and serve.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/spring/my-vegan-polenta-with-seasonal-red-vegetables/