My floral white asparagus salad
Yield 2 portions
- 5 asperges per person, peeled, steamed and cut in 3 cm pieces
- handful of purslane leaves, washed
- handful of micro greens, washed
- as many edible flowers you can get: calendula, borach, violets, kohlrabi flower.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 small shallot, diced
- salt and pepper
- For the vinaigrette: combine olive oil, vinegar and shallot in a jar, shake and season with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- Combine in a bowl the asperges, purslane, micro greens and toss with the vinaigrette.
- Plate up and add the flowers.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/spring/my-floral-white-asparagus-salad/