My shrimp stuffed tomato
Yield 4 tomato
- 4 round tomatoes
- 1 head of lettuce
- 250 gr grey shrimp, cooked and shelled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Cut a square around the back of the lettuce and cut halfway down in the leaves. Pull the leaves from eh core and wash them. Ley them on the serving plate.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them away from the stems and leave the crowns on.
- Cut a thin sliver of the bottom of the tomatoes to keep them upright. Slice the crown of the tomato at about 0.5 cm and reserve.
- Empty the core of the tomatoes. Mix the shrimp with the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the tomatoes with the shrimp mayo mixture and place them on the bed of lettuce. Place the crown back on top and serve.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/belgian-classics/belgian-classics-my-grey-shrimp-stuffed-tomato-tomate-crevettes-7/