Belgian Classics: cod with breadcrumbs and herb crust
Yield 4 portions
- 120 gr cod per portion
- 200 gr cherry tomatoes for 4 portions
- 4 tablespoon breadcrumbs ( I used japans panko for extra crunch)
- sprig flat parsley
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Brush a ceramic ovendish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil ( or butter). Score ( carve a cross) the tomatoes on the bottom so the juices can release easily when roasting. Place the pieces of cod, cherry tomatoes in the dish. Slice the lemon and add slices in-between the fish and tomatoes.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon olive oil, chopped parsley and salt. Spread evenly over each piece of cod.
- Season the tomatoes with salt. Roast for 10 to 12 minutes in a pre heated oven at 180C. Serve immediately.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/belgian-classics/belgian-classics-flemish-style-cod-with-breadcrumb-and-herb-crust-16/