My pumpkin hummus and pomegranate crostini
Yield 4 crostini
- 4 slices bread, about 1 cm thick
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 1 can chickpeas (400 gr)
- 2 tablespoon tahini ( sesame paste)
- 200 gr pumpkin, oven roasted with skin, cooled
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- salt and pepper
- Brush the slices of bread with olive oil, heat the grill pan and grill the bread on both sides. Let cool.
- In a blender add the drained chickpeas ( keep the liquid), 2/3 of the roasted pumpkin, olive oil, tahini and blitz. Taste and add salt, pepper, turmeric and add some of the liquid of the chickpeas to come to a smooth constancy.
- Spread the hummus on the grilled bread, add some chunks of roasted pumpkin, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and a dusting of turmeric.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/autumn/my-pumpkin-hummus-and-pomegranate-crostini/