My homemade socca flatbread with girolles muchrooms
- 110 gr chickpea flour
- 200 ml water
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch of salt
- 200 gr girolles mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 3 twigs of fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoon kefir yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- Sift the flour into a little mountain, sprinkle the cumin, add salt and create a crater. Add the olive oil and water and combine well. Let rest for 30 minutes. The consistency is that of pancake batter.
- Sweat the onions in olive oil, add the girolles and sauté them till cooked. Season with salt, pepper and fresh thyme leaves. Reserve.
- Add the tahini, yoghurt and sumac to a jar and shake. Reserve.
- Heat a grill pan. Heat the crepes pan, brush with a little olive oil and add a ladle of the mixture. Cook on each side for 2 minutes, basically make crepes. Grill the flatbread for 1 minute on each side on the hot grill pan to get some charing going.
- Ready to a assembly: top the flatbread with girolles and onions , drizzle the dressing and I finished mine with some fresh thyme and a calendula eatable flower.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/recipes/autumn/my-homemade-socca-flatbread-with-girolles-mushrooms/