My watermelon salad
Yield 2 portions
- 1 baby watermelon
- 1 bag baby spinach, washed
- 1 vine small tomatoes, washed and cut
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Cut the watermelon in half. Cut criss-cross the fruit and scoop it out and reserve. Scrap the rests of the fruit out and add to a jar. Blend the fruit till juice. Add salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil to the juice, close the jar and shake,. Taste to adjust seasoning if needed. Reserve the dressing.
- Add the cucumber slices, tomatoes wedges and spinach leaves tot eh watermelon chunks and mix. Fill up the shelled out watermelon and drizzle over the dressing.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at https://leeksandhighheels.com/my-tasty-mediterrean-watermelon-salad/