My oven baked herb crusted salmon with courgettes
Yield 4 portions
- 800gr fresh salon with skin, deboned
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, grated
- 3 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup flat parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon thyme leaves, stripped from the twig
- a few lemon thyme twigs
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C degrees. Cut the courgettes into half and than each half lengthwise into equal size sticks ( size of large fries), transfer to baking tray. Season with salt and pepper, add a drizzle of olive oil. bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the herb crust: add to a bowl the horseradish, chopped parsley and lemon thyme and panko, mix well and path it onto the skinless side of the salmon. Season with salt and pepper, add lemon slices and lemon thyme twigs.
- Remove the baking tray and add the salmon, bake for another 15 minutes. You can opt to use the grill to crisp the crust, this depends on your oven.
- Serve with a yogurt and lemon juice dressing.
on www.leeksandhighheels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at http://leeksandhighheels.com/my-oven-baked-herb-crusted-salmon-and-courgettes/