Citrus and Radicchio Salad with Feta
Yield 2 people
- 5 Radicchio leaves, cleaned
- 1 chicon (endives), cleaned
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 2 blood oranges
- 30 gr pistachios, crushed
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 pomegranate
- 50gr feta
- 1 tea spoon agave syrup
- 1 tea spoon olive oil
- salt to season
- Tear the Radiccho leaves in smaller pieces and lay on serving dish. Layer the chicon leaves at random.
- Cut the blood oranges in segments while capturing the juice in a bowl. Layer at random on the plate.
- Remove the peel and cut the pink grapefruit in slices. Layer at random on the plate. Layer the red onion slices.
- Sprinkle the pistachios and pomegranate seeds over the plate. Crumble the feta over it.
- Take the blood orange juice, season with salt, add the agave syrup and a splash of olive oil. Shake in a jar and serve with the salad.
recipe on www.LeeksandHighHeels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at http://leeksandhighheels.com/my-blood-orange-and-radicchio-salad/