Potato and Trumeric Waffles
Yield 6 waffles
- 350 gr mash potatoes, well seasoned
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 40 gr flour
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 50 gr cream cheese
- fresh herbs like chives and coriander, chopped
- Preheat your waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine mashed potatoes, turmeric flour and eggs, season with salt and pepper in a large bowl until homologous.
- in a bowl combine the cream cheese and fresh herbs and reserve in fridge.
- Scoop about 2 table spoons of batter into the center of the waffle iron and close the lid. Cook till golden brown, remove and repeat.
- serve with a dollop of cream cheese
TIP: if you make the mash potatoes in advance make sure to reheat them a little when adding to the mixture.
recipe on www.LeeksandHighHeels.com by Sandra Slawinski
Recipe by Leeks and High Heels at http://leeksandhighheels.com/brabant-celebrates-food-and-my-turmeric-potato-waffles/